Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Simple and Fine Beginnings

Happy 2013!  As I enter this new year, I have few resolutions.  However, I really am excited about the prospect of starting something new - this blog!  To spend time noticing, observing, and appreciating the finer things in life that surround me and are in abundance all around seems like a worthy pursuit at the start of a fresh new year.

As I mentioned, no new resolutions have come into my life this year, yet I am going to pursue some of the finer things that I have wished to pursue over the past few years.  Some of these fine things are:  cooking more elegantly, revisiting the joy of decorating my abode, wearing lipstick (I have so many!) on a daily basis, paying closer attention to how I present myself even if only running errands or doing household chores, and definitely savoring what I already have and not coveting anything I don't have.  There are so many blessings in our lives and I wish to be a model of appreciation for them.

Welcome to this new phase in my blogging life!  Hope you find joy along the way with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment